Follow Us @soratemplates

Monday 1 June 2020

The Girls Rocks //The Girls Rocks

The Girls Rocks //The Girls Rocks
Girl Smilingg
Red Building On A School CampusPhoto of Children Forming Line LaneNeon Signage

The Girls Rocks 
Hello Dear friends ...
Its a very lovely story ...
How the people are doing in small towns of their livelyhood ..
The burden and all responsibility is,
carried out by a father or a male member ...
its very troublesome to manage all portfolios of expenditures then what to do with education of children...
had they enough means and sources for education ?...
but the life runs onn...lilbit hard ,
Yess, its story dating back to four /five years...
I have to visit for some official work that days ...
The place is at outskirts of the city ...nearabout 30-40 km.
I am driving my activa very consciously..as its a high way .
I have stared from home at 10 0clock .....
avoiding rush traffic in city area,
I have touched high way at about 11 o clock...
its a summer days, The Sun overhead , its very hot ...
feeling somewhat fatigued and tired ..
I have put my cap n scarf, the essential accessories in summer .
 I am driving in my tune but very alert as its a Highway..
One five wheeler tempo is there,
driving parallely to my vehicle.
I am maitaining the speed of my vehicle,
and as well as tempo too maintaing its speed..
I saw that the vehicle was unloaded,
but two girls are sitting in backside of vehicle ...
cuteeiies, both lil girls...
Both girls were smiling and laughing at me ...
I too smile at them ,without reason ...
I am also enjoying to smile with them ...
just I asked "where you are going in this tempo ...".
both of them smiled and said that,
"He (Driver ) is our father and we are going to school now....
we have our exams today".
going both vehicles side by side we continue our talks ....
Girls are about 10 ..12 years of age....
their father taking them daily to the schools ...
but family surviving in very poor condition...
sometimes they have to suffer a lot ..........
I got really shocked when I saw that,
both girls does not have put any scarf or cap,
to cover the face...
to protect themselves from such a hot summer days ....
The Sun is really overhead and
had a burning sensation on body..
I asked "why don't you put cap."....
she said loudly " we don't have money"......yes I stunned ...
she told me "we are laughing at you because
you are wearing a cap.....it looks very nice .....
will u give a cap.....just I want to wear it ....
i will give it back to you."
I Smiled ...take out my cap and I put it on to her head....
she is clapping n clapping with smiles on their faces....
"ye ..ye its my cap....my cap.".she seems to be so cheerful...
that I can't put it in the words ...I am too dancing within..
that cute girls just playing with a cap ,
putting the caps to each other and
enjoying the looks of each other wearing cap...
Now she was giving back, my cap ...
I said..".its okay, keep it with you"
I again said .'.I had only one cap" ..she said ..'
"dont not worry mam .we wear it on alternate days'.
Their facial expressions are so sweet,
found out a solution themselves ,
their eyes are twinkling...
I am very happy to see the girls cherished
Diversion came ...we depart....
waving the hands ,tata ,bye bye ,
and now I thought that ,how difficult it is survive in the life ?
If I have only one cap ....if I would have two ?..
but I am very happy to see how is the child education,
girl education is very important than
any other materialistic things.....
though ,the parent suffering from hard time ,
they realize the importance of education...
Its my India...
Hats off to girls ....meeting you next time.....
.life is beautiful vision must be right...
Blog---Adv.Archana Gonnade













No comments:

Post a Comment