Follow Us @soratemplates

Tuesday 12 May 2020

A LOVE LETTER



A LOVE LETTER

Grayscale Photography of Wedding Couple


Smiling Couple Looking at each other While Riding on a Boat

a love letter

Shallow Focus Photo of Woman in Brown and Gray Sari Dress
Person Holding Bouquet of White Nad Red Rose
Hello friends...A love letter for my hubby ...
Title seems to be very difficult..but my mind is very much inclined n pushed me write such words ...nearly about last month I m in kitchen ..it was thursday n it is fast on that day ..so decided to cook somewhat early n thus working in kitchen .. I put a cooker n just thinking what to make dal sabji n moving in kitchen ...suddenly I slipped down ...I really don't know what happened suddenly in a minute .. I fell down ..crying ..annoying loudly ..my hubby just going out turned back hearing my voice ...ohh what happened ...I'M crying like a child ...I m able to get up ...my left hand get fractured ...any how he take me to doctor ...docter decided to operate on next day...relatives n friends mange to brought Tiffin coffee.tea .I came to home putting my hand in a plaster   https://clkde.tradedoubler.com/click?p=264311&a=3045532&g=24328740&epi=search_indian+husband+wife&url=https://stock.adobe.com/images/cute-couple-in-love/82981670?as_channel=affiliate&as_campaign=pexels&as_source=arvato ...Here the story starts...My son.my daughter were staying outside ...no one here at home to help me....everyone .relatives had their own routine.therfore cannot expect too much from them ...Hubby says okay I m here ...I will MANAGE the things ...though left hand is injured there was sprain in the body and cannot move as usual..It is difficult ....He did everything for me...giving me brush ....breakfast .lunch ...putting my clothes ....even massaging my feet n hands ...maid is there for cooking but rest all he had to manage...I have observed that he had never been annoyed ...not disturbed...and doing patiently all the things .doing it without any complaint... The month had been already passed but never complaint of any work and being always smiling face...after some days he take me for shopping ....then we enjoyed the picture Razi...he takes for the walking ....really we enjoyed these days ...sometimes it is vety lovely to fall down and getting fractured yourself ... Really I m very thankful ...very greatful to my lovely hubby....He always prays to God believing all is well...thank you God for knoting me with such lovely person ....God bless him always ...Hai shree Gurudeo Datta....https://clkde.tradedoubler.com/click?p=264311&a=3045532&g=24328740&epi=search_indian+husband+wife&url=https://stock.adobe.com/images/happy-muslim-woman-getting-flowers-as-a-gift-from-her-relative-on-muslim-celebration-eid-al-fitr-eid-al-adha/296066660?as_channel=affiliate&as_campaign=pexels&as_source=arvat.Man and Woman Beside Each Other

Man and Woman Standing Near Tree

Taj Mahal, IndiaWoman Holding Her Left Arm



































No comments:

Post a Comment