Follow Us @soratemplates

Sunday 17 May 2020

17/05/2020---THE JUICE vs TABBACCO


THE JUICE vs TOBBACCO
Four Cocktail Glasses on Brown Wooden Surface





Woman in Pink Long Sleeve Shirt Drinking Orange Juice
THE JUICE vs TOBBACCO
Woman in Black Button Up Shirt Sitting by the Table With Macbook














Green Apple Beside of Two Clear Glass Jars

THE JUICE vs TOBBACCO
Hello ...My Dear Friend.....








-------









here"s a new story for you....
https://www.pexels.com/photo/smiling-man-holding-coconut-standing-near-people-3030372/
I usaualy go to juice centre on roadside to refresh myself ...
its on my way ,A colourful juice bar attracts me ...
Oranges ,Mosambi,black Grapes ,
dark reddish Apples,Pineapples ,
green pudina,yellow lemons, aloevera, and some veggies piled up at a counter of juice bar ,
its a gorgeous combination of all colours,
surrounding is very pleasant under a beautiful baniyan tree
disposable plates and glasses,spoons ,paper napkins
all accessaries are neatly arranged ....
that a person passing through just take a look,
and bound himself to stop there.
It attracts the juice lovers.
juicewala too very neat and clean,
nice dressed up with his two fellow workers ..
today I have taken juice n just I m sipping ..
one youngster beside me ..also ordered for juice ..
juicewala gave him class of juice ..
I m watching him while sipping a juice .
he also watching me ..
Just both of us finished the juice at same time.
I have put the empty glass on the counter..
he does the same .
I just hold my helmet n keys and going back ....
I hear a whispering sound of that youngster ...
Give me some tobbacco ie tambacu...
I turned back...
he was asking juicewala for tobbacco....
I saw at him ..n yes I dare to ask him ..
"why are you eating tobbacco...
Just you have taken a juice ...
it is for your good health n
now you are asking for tobbacco ...whats a logic ?
I get some annoyed ...really I get fade up.
he had taken juice and now asking for tobacco.
whats going wrong with this young generation ?
It spiols the whole immune system ...it spoils the oral health
bundle of questions sprouts in my mind ...
I am trying to stay cool .....
What I have to do...I didnot have any concern to him...
blaiming myself I have taken a pause ,
He answered me " I am not from here ...
I am a student staying staying nearby ..
I was very habitual to eat kharra in area,but
now a days I have stopped eating kharra and
now i only take tobbacco .
My mother also scollded me for this " he stopped.
I m surprised to know about him and that
he himself is trying to come out of that
bad habit of eating kharra .
further I say that
"yes, I don't have any right to talk like this with you
but listen ,you are like my son ,you are youngster..
I supposed to feel, to stop you going for ill habits ..
thats why I have asked you to stop from such bad habits.
you are taking a healthy juice....continue it ...
study well, take care..... the discussion going on ...
He humbly said "I am very lucky to hear from you,
such things in a public place ...
otherwise nowadays no one wants to,
interfere in such a way. .
that's the mindset of the people ...".
He leaves the place greeting me
and without asking and taking tobbacco.....
I smiled at him
Its my victory today ..
.https://www.pexels.com/photo/beautiful-beverage-blooming-blossom-186863/
feeling happy n happy 😁

Life is beautiful.....take care...enjoy
blog --Adv . Archana Gonnade --
Tan Coconuts Placed Atop Brown Wooden Table-
Photo Of Bottle Beside Glass


No comments:

Post a Comment