Follow Us @soratemplates

Tuesday 5 May 2020

Mom mother aai emotions

Mom mother aai emotions 
Woman in Green Shirt Holding Baby While Sitting


Tilt Shift Lens Photography of Woman Wearing Red Sweater and White Skirt While Holding a Boy Wearing White and Black Crew-neck Shirt and Blue Denim Short

Woman in Blue White and Brown Dress Holding Baby in Teal Dress Inside House


Woman in Brown Jacket Sitting on Bench


Happy family drinking tea together at home



Moms voice ---why the bell is not ringing …

is the phone dead ?

Who is the mother ? The lovely Mother is who ,she has kept me in her womb for a nine months ,who she has carried me safely in her womb ,caring for me and I am In this beautiful world because of my mom .She had showered on me all her blessing and love,made me a capable to stand on my own feet in every circumstances .She gave me a strength to fight in the worst situation standing before you .She teaches me a lot of the thing which will never be taught in any school or universities in the World.There are many idioms praising the mother . Matru DEvo Bhava, Hand that rocks the cradle rules the world ,God cannot be everywhere therefore he created the mother .Yess all these are true .but…..


Now the time is running up .The Son and Daughter got married. The daughters are happy with their in laws .Saturday Sunday or offday it is possible for them to come at moms home.The Son too has got married ,within a six months of his marriage , he has left the moms home and now staying with his wife in other place .The Daughter in law is very least interested staying with mom .One other Son stayng at outstation ,he occasionally comes at the moms place .


Mom herself is very strong and strought crossing a at par the age .She had almost crossed Eight Five of her age .But by the God grace she had maintain a good lifestyle and good health. She herself doing her all her daily routine work ,cook herself a very delicious food .her puja patha ,festivals .All this is we and okay ….but She is staying alone . Don’t she need somebody to talk with? .How can she cope with the problem of lonliness .Only staying alone and eating and cooking the food ,reading and writing ,pujapatha, will it satisfied the need of speaking ,talking and sharing ?For how much time anyone can watch the TV or do other thing of her interest .At every now and then she get annoyed .Always she feels that there is no one for me .I have done my all the duties in the life which are not be very easy for me .My husband left me at the young age .My man exits from life so early .Theres no means to survive .Trying hard I have made a my life ,I have struggeled in every situation fjght in every situation before me . I have to balance a life on both ends .Making myself strong and at same time to give a right direction to my aons and daughters that they were able to stand themselves in the life . All my sons and Daughters are now in standing In the good position .and in better position than before. But…..
Now no one has find a time to come at my home .No one has atime to talk with me ,to laugh with me to chitchat with me .Here Im staying alone ,no one cares for me Where are my sons my daughters ,for whom I have spend so much of time of my life .Are they staying abroad ? Are they so bussy ? really ?Or they are pretending to be so bussy ? No one can be so bussy ,even a Prime Minister which you cannot make a time to come and sit with your parents ?Humdreds of question s the mom is asking now ?How and What can I answer to the Mom .Just with tears in my eyes, I kept mum .
My grandsons My grand Daughters whom I have love and affection .I recall those days ,I remember those days where the cute lil babies in my hand.I still feel a heavenly touch of those lil ones .recall their cute faces and lil bit things .now they are also grown up .Where they had flied? Now no one comes here . Really they so bussy? Really they are now busssy with their studies , with friends ,hobby classes and other chitchats .I did not know what is happening .Now a days everyone has mobile.They can ring me sitting anywhere from the world . but it did not happen ever so . But No, it was not correct .I think my phone is out of service .It never rings .My phone is dead . or rather sometimes I feel that I m dead. Icannot hear ,I cannot watch .Sometimes it feels in my mind that the phone is ringing ,I went to take a phone but no it is not the phone which is ringing . My mind is ringing at least I feel that Iam ALIVE






People Standing in Front of Wood Pile



Woman Kissing Woman's Cheek



People Sitting Beside Table







Boy and Girl Sitting on Doorway

Group of People Walking Along Green Grass Field




Group of People Holding Arms

 .

No comments:

Post a Comment