Follow Us @soratemplates

Friday 15 May 2020

Jab I Met A Lil Girl


Jab I met a lil girl
Girl Carrying Books

Jab I met a lil girl





















Jab I met a lil girl...yes I met lil girl..
since a month I am planning to go to parlour...
beauty parlour...
but find somewhat difficult to manage in bussy schedule....
lastly i make a time for myself and went to parlour...
beautician was bussy with some other work .
I picked up a magazine and just started to read it....
A lil girl sitting beside me .....very cute and lovely ....
I asked what's your name? She said Shabana.
I was watching her since I entered the parlour......
she is a chatter...I asked some basic question about age
and school, she was only seven years old ....
Always ranking first in the class...
her style .....her way to talk is very impressive .....
she came to parlour with her grandmother..
lastly I asked what your hobby?
She replied in smarter manner ...
I know everything.....I go to dance class ......I go for singing..
I know drawing..I go on badminton court....
I love reading........I write a story and poems...
I know art and craft....I go for swimming too .
she is going on chattering and making actions and actions
and counting one by one hobbies on her fingertips ..
she seems to be so very confident. and intellegent...
everything she is aware about under the Umbrella .......
How will you make time for all such activiies ....?
my simple question to cute lil girl.
look, she is my Grandma. she said pointing out a old lady.
she had made a timetable for me. just i am following that.
my mom and papa , they are holding a high post in government .
I want to be like mom and dad. smart and intteligent...
they did not have a time for me ...and play with me ...
but they are very caring ....they are the most loving ...
I love mom and dad....
cute lil girl ,hugging her Grandma said
'you pretty grandma ,I love you too' ohhh ...
she is looking very cheerful....very happy ...
really i was impressed .......
I gave her a Cadbury wishing her good luck..
Girls rocks.........very happy ..life is so beautiful. --Blog. --Adv. Archana Gonnade---------https://www.pexels.com/video/a-girl-joyfully-spinning-around-with-her-doll-3682208/Asian Girl Holding a Umbrella

Jab I met a lil girl























Overhead Photo of Young Girl in Red Dress Playing with Building Blocks and Toys

Girl in Blue and White Sweater Sitting on ChairJAssorted Books on Shelf








JAB I MET A LIL GIRL

No comments:

Post a Comment