Follow Us @soratemplates

Wednesday 20 May 2020

The Burning Bus ///The Burning Bus

  • The Burning Bus ///The Burning Bus
Black Hanging Bridge Surrounded by Green Forest Trees

t
Panoramic Photography of Green FieldPhoto of Red VehiclePurple Petal Flower
the burning busSmiling Man and Woman Sitting Inside Vehiclett
The Burning Bus .......
Hello friends...
Very Good morning , to all of you lovely friends..
It is one of real experience in my life in recent past..
my hubby ,he is in the government service,
holding senior position,he had a touring job.
very oftenly he had to visit the branch office,
apart from his headquarter.
Once my dear hubby has to go to Jalgaon for official visit
I asked him,"should I come with you,I am alone here".
though I asked him,by experience,
I knew that his answer will be in negation.
but surprisingly, he replied and said yes.
further he said" I had office work,
I may be bussy for whole day you have to stay alone at Guest House "
'Its okay , i will manage the thing" I lovingly replied .
we had our four wheeler, We dump a baggege ,
and some snacks ,waterbottles,in a Car.
It is 10 to 12 hours journey from Nagpur to ,Jalgaon Bhusawal.
We decided the route from Nagpur to Shegaon and
then we will move to Jalgaon. We started in early morning .
and we are moving towards our first stop at Shegaon.
Its Mandir of Sant Gajanan Maharaj at Shegaon,a Holy Temple .
It's the days of November......
feeling very pious in the morning hours,
lovely n cheerful mind blowing scene sceenary ...
our car moving through lavish green feilds...
The raods were very narrow..A single lane road .
There was no traffic or rush on the road.
A silent nature speaking to me and
I am in very cheerful mood and we are enjoying it..
Only a bus was there which was before our car...
Bus was full of passengers,and door of the bus was closed .
there no way other than to follow the bus .
we dont want to overtake that Bus
because the road was very narrow.
We are following he Bus smoothly ...
Suddenly I Saw some sparking under the bus, near the wheels..
I was shocked...a driver was driving bus ...
he does not know whats happening .
slowly and slowly petrol tank of Bus catching fire...
Passengers and Driver unaware about the things ..
What to do ? How can we stop the Bus .?
there's no way to take over the bus and tell n stop the bus ...
It is useless and stupidity to spoil a time ...
within a moment we take a deesion to overtake a Bus ..
No matter something may go wrong with us ,
But its necessary to save lives of passengers ...
I really pray to The God ..Please God ,save us ...
Prayers goes up and Blessings come down..
Lastly my hubby overtakes the bus..just I am sitting dumb .
He literally overtakes the bus ,
from a very narrow road touching the fields...
We had overtake a Bus,
shouting n shouting at the Bus Driver,and passengers ,
through gestures we were able to stop the bus.
We told him that bus has catched the fire..
all the passengers get down from the bus.
driver and conductor and passengers were shocked ...
all together they exinguished the fire...
Now they realised what a danger and horrible situation it was...
all the people said "really you have save our life
thank you to both of you ..
It is very risky to overtake on this road...
Good luck ..have a safe journey.".
Hubby said .".its my pleasure that you all are safe .".
We moved towards Shegaon...
I prayed "Thank you God for giving me beautiful heart,
which will cheer up helping others...
it's so beautiful....Life is beautiful.... move on ,stays safe...
Blog..adv. ARCHANA Gonnade
Purple Flower Field Under Blue Sky












--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 comment: